This coaching programme (usually 6-12 sessions) follows theory and research based coaching model that has been enhanced through experiences of coaching managers within corporate and publicly funded company’s. The coaching process uses a client and solution-focused approach to developing potential and increasing skills and ability through:
– Clear development goal setting activities
– Use of motivational interviewing and challenging questioning techniques to build self-awareness
– Reflective practice and space to formulate and explore ideas, changes and new perspectives
– Use of assessment tools and techniques to develop insight
– Creation of a structured twelve month continuous professional development plan
The programme benefits and outcomes include but not limited to the following:
– Increased confidence and ability in leading and managing high performing teams
– Increased awareness of leadership styles and communication preferences
– Ability to manage and lead change and transformational activities
– Effective problem-solving and decision making ability
– Increased positive performance outcomes with a business focus
– A focus on people development and a coaching culture
All Clarify Coaching programme packages provided can be delivered face to face, telephone and video calling and specific resources provided are included as part of the programme rate.
You must be logged in to post a comment.